Take the first step
to change your life
Withdrawal management at Phoenix House in Santa Ana is a non-medical supervised detoxification with an average stay of seven days. On admission, clients are medically screened, receive a physical examination, and are evaluated for taper, support, and psychiatric medications to ensure withdrawals are completed with minimal symptoms.
- Clients are closely monitored for their safety with vital signs checked every 30 minutes
- Facility is staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Services include cognitive behavioral intervention groups
- Assistance in scheduling follow-up appointments
- Clients provided with clinical assessments for additional resources
Services are primarily offered to Medi-Cal-eligible clients. Payment options include the following health insurance plans: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, APS Bethesda, Beacon-Value Options, Cigna, Humana (Lifesynch), HealthNet, Magellan, MHN, Kaiser, United Behavioral Health UBH, and Seaside Healthcare (Memorial Care). All major credit cards are accepted.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 752-0854.
At PHCA, we provide a safe and caring environment to begin your journey to heal.
For additional information, please contact us.
Everyday is a new opportunity
to change your life.