We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions.
Phoenix House California believes in every person’s ability to create change in their community.
Guided by our core values, we’ll empower you with the tools to put our mission into action.
We hope you’ll join us.
iNTEGRITY – The quality of being honest, fair, true
COLLABORATION – A genuine spirit and practice of teamwork
Phoenix House California offers a complete rewards package that includes competitive pay, health benefits, time off programs, educational opportunities and more.
Together these benefits create a comprehensive package that helps our employees live their best life while growing personally and professionally.
- Medical plan HMO, PPO, EPO options
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Personal time off
- Sick time off
- Paid bereavement leave
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Paid jury duty leave
- Tuition assistance for higher education & alcohol and drug certification
- Clinical training
- Continuing education units
- Supervision towards licensure
- 403b with no waiting period & 100% employer match
- Flexible spending accounts including medical, dependent & transit
- 100% employer paid basic life insurance
- Voluntary life options including spouse & dependent
- Employee assistance program
- 100% employer paid long term disability
- Travel assistance program
- Pet insurance
- Legal & Identity theft protection plan
Meet Our Team